The award-winning Institute of Culinary Education (ICE) in New York City offers comprehensive career training programs in the Culinary Arts, Pastry & Baking Arts, Culinary Management and Hospitality Management. In just 8 to 13 months, aspiring chefs, pastry chefs, restaurateurs, and culinary professionals can study a variety of regional and international cuisines, gain real-world experience, earn a diploma and begin a rewarding career doing what they love. ICE's 45,000 square-foot professional facility features small, attentive hands-on classes with distinguished Chef Instructors and staff that pride themselves on the personal attention they give to students. Flexible morning, afternoon, evening and weekend classes are available to fit your schedule, with start dates each month through the calendar year. With its unique externship program, clear entrepreneurial focus (teaching you how to own or operate your own food business) and successful career placement services, ICE has been recognized for 35 years as an ideal place to being your culinary or hospitality career.
Career and Professional Development Programs:
Pastry & Baking
Double Diploma: Culinary Arts and Culinary Management
Double Diploma: Pastry & Baking and Culinary Management
Techniques and Art of Professional Bread Baking
Techniques and Art of Professional Cake Decorating
Financial Aid: ICE is approved for participation in Title IV programs. Financial Aid is available to all those that qualify.
Career Services: 85% of ICE graduates who want a job, get a job!
Location: ICE is located in the heart of the culinary capital of the world, New York City. An amazing 88 of the top 100 Zagat rated restaurants employ ICE graduates in NYC alone.
*2008-2010 ACCSC (accrediting) annual report employment rate is 85% of 2,312 students over the last 3 years™ filings. The remaining 15% includes students who were employed in an unrelated occupation, unemployed, and whose whereabouts were unknown to ICE at the time of filing.